Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Sweater








It's really getting colder and colder here in Moscow but still no snow nd not much Christmas feeling for the moment) But i try to chear myself up and wear my new cosy christmas sweater from River Island.  And I love this new pattern pants which i just got from Topshop...
Now going I am going to drink hot wine and dream about Christmas evening somewhere in Paris....

see you

xoxo


Pants: Topshop, Sweater: River Island, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, Bag: Lollipops

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogger world! ;)

    love your JCs and the tattoo on your arm! what does it say??

    hope u'll drop by my blog dear!

    http://livinglovingtastinglife.blogspot.com/

    V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks)

    its "Fides Spes Caritas" - its in latin

    ReplyDelete