Monday, February 27, 2012

Hand-made coat)





It's been a long time since I wrote my last blog. I had long winer holidays...and still I continue to have them. After Dominicane Republic, I decided to go to Paris and snowboarding to Cervinia (Italy). I loved this place so much and stayed for almost one month there and going back in 2 days. While being there I had a chance to visit Milano and I fell in love with this city. Hopng to move there for a while. I have met some really nice people, especially very speacial one...but lil bit later about this...

For now I am in Moscow and its not that cold, only -2 C, so I am wearing hand made coat by my mom, pastel coral pants, which are must have this season and of course oversized necklace)

Coat: Hand-Made; Pants: Topshop; Shirt: Vintage; Necklace: H&M; Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell; Bag: Accesorize

No comments:

Post a Comment